Choose your size
Alpinestars Tech-Air Street Airbag System. Airbag system for motorcyclists that functions independent to the bike, as the sensors are in the airbag itself. This system is only compatible with Alpinestars jackets prepared for it and, once placed and connected, it is activated by just pulling up the zip of the jacket. The Tech-Air Airbag System detects when the rider collides and inflates in just 25 milliseconds. If the speed is below 25km/h, it is possible that the system does not activate at the moment of the crash but activates if the rider or pillion suddenly falls off the bike after the impact.
- Only compatible with prepared Alpinestars jackets. Cannot be used separately, only combines with these jackets.
- Inflatable back, shoulder, lumbar and chest protection.
- Electronic sensors built into the airbag.
- Made of strong mesh with stretch inserts on shoulders and torso; affording excellent fit and freedom of movements.
- Removable Velcro waistband for perfect placement and adjustment of the airbag.
- Inner mesh lining for optimum ventilation and breathability levels.
- The Airbag Control Unit (ACU) is incorporated inside a strong, lightweight polymer back protector, which has an ergonomic plate design that affords structural resistance and a perfect fit to the shape of the back.
- The ACU is perfectly protected to ensure its function under any weather condition and at temperatures from -10ºC to 50ºC.
- The Tech-Air has a certified lithium ion battery. The duration of the battery is of 25 hours and charge time is approximately 6 hours.
- Compatible with the use of other electronic devices: GPS, controls, mobile phones, etc.
- Can be used on all types of terrains, On-Road as well as Off-Road.
- Alpinestars offers the Tech Air Protect programme to all their airbag owners. This is a Windows software programme that allows the airbag to be connected to a computer for quick self-diagnostics or for updating firmware, amongst other functions.
- The Tech-Air is certified according to normative CE ? Category II ? 686/89/EEC, EN1621-4:2013, which ensures impact protection performance from 25 milliseconds to 5 seconds.
- The Airbag Control Unit (ACU) has ECE R10 04 homologation which ensures the electromagnetic stability and integrity of the unit.
- The design and manufacture of the Tech-Air are certified according to the pyrotechnic normative CE 2007/23/EC; this normative ensures that it has been mounted following all the pyrotechnic handling and safety guidelines and can be transported by car, boat, train and airplane.
- The argon inflating cartridges are certified according to normative ISO 14451, which means that it will only function connected to the electronic unit. This normative also certifies that the cartridges can be handled, mounted and transported safely.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|EAN||8051194758309 8051194758316 8051194758323 8051194758330 8051194758347|