Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Tech-Air Race Airbag System. Airbag system developed in competition which operates independently of the bike, because the sensors are located on the airbag itself. This system is only compatible with the Alpinestars jackets or suits prepared for it.
The Tech-Air Race comes configured with algorithms that are used in MotoGP or WSBK to detect the typical impact on circuit. In this configuration, the system uses only one of their two charges, saving the remaining charge for a possible second impact. Therefore, if the rider and the motorcycle can continue in the race, they will not have to do so without protection.
If the system detects an impact, the airbag is completely inflated in 45 milliseconds, providing full protection to the back area, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
Another advantage of the airbag Tech-Air Race is that you can also use in Street mode. The Street Tech-Air setting detects when the rider collides, and inflates in just 25 milliseconds.
- Only compatible with prepared Alpinestars jackets and suits. Cannot be used separately.
- Back protection developed in MotoGP with inflatable protection for upper body, back of the shoulders, lower back, upper abdomen and chest area.
- Electronic sensors built into the airbag.
- Made of strong 2D mesh, Lycra and Cordura; affording excellent fit and freedom of movements.
- Interior in perforated Lycra and 3D mesh for optimum levels of ventilation and breathability.
- Removable Velcro waistband for perfect placement and adjustment of the airbag.
- The Airbag Control Unit (ACU) is incorporated inside a strong, lightweight polymer back protector, which has an ergonomic design that affords structural resistance and a perfect fit.
- The “ACU” is perfectly protected to ensure its function under any weather condition and at temperatures from -10ºC to 50ºC.
- The Tech-Air has a certified lithium ion battery. The duration of the battery is of 25 hours and charge time is approximately 6 hours. The system is charged via a practical micro USB charger which with one hour of charging provides 4 hours of operation.
- Can be used On-Road as well as Off-Road.
- YKK color-coded Zips with and Velcro panels to attach the vest easily and securely.
- Incorporates a practical connection system that lets you connect quickly and easily for the activation of the airbag and the Led display.
- Alpinestars offers the Tech Air Connect programme to all their airbag owners. This is a Windows software programme that allows the airbag to be connected to a computer to change the algorithm or update firmware, amongst other functions.
- The Tech-Air is certified according to normative CE Category II 686/89/EEC, EN1621-4:2013, which ensures impact protection performance from 25 milliseconds to 5 seconds.
- The Airbag Control Unit (ACU) has homologation which ensures the electromagnetic stability and integrity of the unit.
- The design and manufacture of the Tech-Air are certified according to the pyrotechnic normative CE 2007/23/EC; this normative ensures that it has been mounted following all the pyrotechnic handling and safety guidelines and can be transported by car, boat, train and airplane.
- The argon inflating cartridges are certified according to normative ISO 14451, which means that it will only function connected to the electronic unit. This normative also certifies that the cartridges can be handled, mounted and transported safely.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community