Choose your size
Dainese Smart Jacket LS Airbag Jacket Black. Long-sleeved ventilated jacket, made of anti-abrasion fabric with the Dainese D-air® airbag system and soft Pro-Armor Level 2 Type B protectors on elbows and shoulders. It combines the versatility of a light and ventilated garment with the intelligence and maximum protection of the Dainese D-air® airbag system. It does not require any connection to the bike and can be used as a normal ventilated jacket.
MotoGP airbag technology, in a jacket for everyone.
The Smart Jacket incorporates the latest generation of D-Air technology derived and developed over 25 years in MotoGP. Thanks to its complex algorithm, it automatically recognizes dangerous situations and immediately activates when necessary. The system activates and protects you in the event of slips, falls, impacts with an obstacle or another vehicle and rear-end collisions, even while standing still.
More than a back protector, without a back protector.
The D-Air airbag system protects the rider's back and vital parts with its Shield, a bag with microfilaments that ensures maximum shock absorption without the need for hardshell protective gear. The amount of protection is equivalent to seven back protectors without taking up so much space.
True intelligent protection
The brain inside the Smart Jacket is the Dainese D-air® system control unit, which, without any cable or connection to the motorcycle, automatically senses any dangerous situation and immediately activates the airbag to protect the rider. Always at the right moment, only when necessary. A brain that thinks and acts for your safety.
Always alert to what’s happening around the rider.
The control unit of the Smart Jacket is the brain that detects and analyses everything happening around the rider. With its 7 sensors, it monitors and processes data 1000 times per second. Its complex algorithm is able to make decisions and activate the airbag in the event of a skid, fall or collision with an object or another vehicle. And, for the first time in an airbag system, it also activates in the event of an impact with a stationary vehicle, typical when braking in crossroads or traffic lights. You concentrate on the road, it will protect you along the way.
- Very abrasion resistant and ventilated fabric.
- D-air® airbag system. Covers the back and chest area.
- Pro-Armor protections on elbows and shoulders certified according to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B. They stand out for offering excellent levels of freedom of movement and ventilation.
- Adjustable waist.
- Ventilated and breathable fabric for better air circulation.
- Reflective elements to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets on the front.
- Waterproof sensor.
- Rechargeable battery with up to 26 hours of autonomy.
Certifications / Homologation
- DOLOMITICERT Procedure Guide (2016/425) - Level 1 Chest Airbag (EN 1621-4 CB L1)
- DOLOMITICERT Procedure Guide (2016/425) - Level 2 Chest Airbag (EN 1621-4 L2)
- EPP (2016/425)