The new Leatt 3DF AirFit protections are the latest in safety for off-road fans. In this article we present you the 3DF AirFit vest and the 3DF AirFit protector: two very comfortable and flexible protectors. The main difference between them is that the overalls have protectors on the shoulders and elbows, while the vest does not have because among the off-road riders there are those who prefer to ride the bike more protected and others who prioritize maximum freedom of movement. In addition, the two pieces adapt perfectly to the body and are compatible with the Leatt cervical protectors.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Leatt 3DF AirFit Body Protector. The 3DF AirFit 2018 body protector is more comfortable and flexible. With CE certified 3DF AirFit protections on chest, back, shoulders and elbows. All the protections are joined by a MoistureCool garment with AirMesf fabric inserts. This body protector adapts perfectly to the body and is compatible with Leatt neck braces.
- 3DF AirFit material, perforated and multilayered, provides better fit, lighter weight and more ventilation.
- MoistureCool fabric, highly breathable.
- New AirMesh fabric inserts for greater ventilation.
- The back protector is certified CE EN 1621-2, level 2.
- The chest protector is certified CE EN 1621-3, level 2.
- The shoulder and elbow protectors are certified CE EN 1621-1, level 1.
- New back protector, longer than the previous version.
- Padding in critical areas.
- Elastic waist for a better fit.
- Frontal protection suitable for non-users of neck braces.
- Stretch straps on the chest for better hold.
- Side zip system and tight fit to maximise breathability.
- BraceOn system for perfect integration with the neck brace.
- Removable protections for easy maintenance and washing.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community