Review of the new Leatt 3DF Airfit Hybrid body protector! Discover the off-road body protector that embraces the best form hard shell protections and soft flexible mesh in a single body protector.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Leatt 3DF AirFit Hybrid Body Protector. New body protector, very light and vented, homologated against impacts, which combines soft and hard protection. With 3DF AirFit protection CE Level 2 certified on the chest and back. All these protections are bound in a garment made in MoistureCool with AirMesh fabric inserts. This protector adapts perfectly to the body and is compatible with Leatt neck braces.
- Stretch 3DF AirFit material, perforated and multilayered, provides better fit, lighter weight and more ventilation.
- MoistureCool fabric inserts, highly breathable, anti-odour and hand washable.
- AirMesh fabric inserts for greater ventilation.
- Exterior protection in very thin and flexible hard plastic with interior protection in 3DF AirFit foam. With perforations and 3D moulded for greater comfort and ventilation.
- The back protector is certified CE EN 1621, level 2.
- The chest protector is certified CE EN 1621, level 2.
- Hard plastic-clad soft protection on the shoulders and elbows.
- Padding in critical areas.
- Elastic strap for enhanced fit.
- Frontal protection suitable for non-users of neck braces.
- Side zip system and tight fit design to maximize breathability.
- BraceOn system for perfect integration with the neck brace.
- Removable protections for easy maintenance and cleaning of the protector.
- Body protector certified by the FIM (International Federation of Motorcycling) and the FFM (French Federation of Motorcycling).
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community