Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace Black. Of reinforced polyamide, the rigid and inflexible structure of the new GPX 5.5 offers an ideal combination of protection and comfort. It is adjustable to fit most riders and has been designed to keep the helmet and the collar away from the more fragile bones of the collarbone. The chassis remains rigid during a possible impact, and helps reduce by up to 47%, the risk of serious injury to the neck.
- Rigid and inflexible chassis of polyamide reinforced with fibre.
- Platform designed to provide a balanced biomedical freedom of movement of the head and the helmet.
- Dual chest support for improved comfort.
- Rear CoreFlex thoracic support of renewed design. Is removable and adjustable to 2 positions. It is very comfortable and follows the natural movements of the rider’s body. It is designed to rupture before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- 3 regulation routes, with SureFit adjustments on the front and rear supports.
- Chest support with 4 angles of adjustment to fit the most to the body shape of each rider.
- Opening and front closure system with low profile pushbutton.
- Space freed in the area of the collarbone to help keep the helmet and the neck brace away from the more fragile bones.
- Injected foam lining, durable and easy to clean.
- Ducted padding for optimum circulation of the airflow.
- Includes optional transparent tape for the chest.
- CE homologated as Personal Protection Equipment 89/686/EEC.
- Weight: from 790g.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community