Mobius X8 Wrist Brace Grey. The X8 wrist brace incorporates the innovative Continuous Cable Routing System «CCRS». This innovative technology patented by Mobius affords maximum wrist support allows more mobility and progressively resists hyperextension and minimizing the risk of injury to the ligaments and bones. The X8 has been designed to dynamically change the tension in the cable throughout the wrist’s full range of motion preventing excessive bending (lateral and medial) and hyperextension. The tension is adjusted via a dial and the degree of extension can be limited (from 10-70 degrees) with a simple adjustment screw.
- Palm-free design.
- Continuous Cable Routing System «CCRS» affords superb support and minimises the risk of lesion.
- Nylon injection moulded parts with 20% fibreglass. They stand out for affording superb fit, comfort and stability around the wrist as well as excellent resistance in the case of impact or excessive movements.
- UHMWPE Cable made from a polyethylene fibre with an ultra-high molecular weight. This material is used in the aerospace and military industry as a Kevlar substitute. It is known for its high resistance to traction, bending and displacement.
- Rear plate designed to route the cable around the wrist at strategic points and to reinforce the main ligaments. Made of Kraton, a flexible material that affords good grip and avoids displacement.
- Very easy to use ergonomic dial; providing a rapid and precise tension adjustment.
- Closed cell EVA foam padded panel; with Velcro in order to move it and thus adjust it better to each rider’s wrist affording maximum comfort and control. The closed cell EVA foam does not absorb sweat, making it odourless and very easy to clean.
- Adjustable Velcro strap for a perfect fit.
- Brace certified according to standard CE EU 2016/425.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|