Anyone who cannot comfortably reach the handlebars should consider getting a handlebar closer. Our strong aluminum pushers move the handlebar 30mm up and 21/22mm back. For the rider, this can mean enjoying a relaxed, back-friendly sitting position and thus greater command of the motorcycle.
- For Ø 22mm handlebars with a hole spacing of 32-38mm
- Handlebar offset 30mm up and 21mm back
- Corrosion protection by black powder coating
- Constructed of durable, die-cast aluminum alloy
- 2 x Handlebar Placement
- 2 x handlebar clamps
- Assembly instructions
- mounting material
- material: aluminum
- Surface: powder coating
- Colour: black
- Total weight: ca. 0.4kg
- Those who cannot comfortably reach the handlebar can choose between universal handlebar risers in various models, model-specific variants or handlebar pushers, which not only raise the handlebar but also move it backwards.
- The length of the Bowden cables and brake lines have to be checked for each motorcycle.
|LEH0003921001/B NEGRO AI